When thinking about what material to use for your next paving project, whether that be a new patio, driveway or path, it can be hard to work out what material will be best suited.
Natural stone has many benefits making it a popular choice for many of our clients. It has been around for 1000s of years, with many famous landmarks and wonders of the world being made with it. So, its quality is undeniable.
Some benefits include:
- Because each slab of natural stone has its own unique markings and texture, it has a sense of character and charm. Making the finished look of your project feel bespoke and different to the everyday.
- Unlike other paving equivalents natural stone often gets better with age rather than worse. If maintained and sealed properly the overall appearance will stay the same yet develop naturally.
- Maintenance of the stone is very easy, a simple clean is all they need.
- Natural stone is a hard-wearing material that can withstand lots of wear and tear. Its also more frost resistant than many other materials.
- As natural stone is such a tough material and will withstand the test of time, it’s a cost-effective option for most garden projects.
- With all of this in mind, it may well add value and increase the price of your home, should you decide to resell.
To learn more about natural stone paving and how we can help with your garden plans, get in touch with our landscaping experts today.